Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Letters to juliet



Oh hey there! So this is my favorite movie in the past 2 years 
but i still watched it if they played it on TV. 
And i think im still gonna watch it even after 100 times. Haha! 
Amanda Seyfried is my favorite actress.
Me and my friend Lisa really like to watch it and always talked about it when we're in high school. (we're in college now) Oh.. How i missed those times!
Oh and I just loved every second of this film! British accent,
American accent even the italian accent are in it. 
All the dialogs, the words been said in this film - are so awesome! 
And of course -  I've got inspired a bit of this film. 
Oh and the soundtrack! there's one of Taylor swift's songs in it and it's 
called Love story. Well, if you haven't watched it yet - then 
you should! And i really love how it ends.. it's beautiful.

here's some pictures of Letter's to juliet:

















Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio